Go down
View user profile

Application for administratorship

on July 29th 2018, 11:33 am
I should be admin because not only am I active but I am also experienced player as well as experienced admin.
View user profile

Re: Application for administratorship

on July 29th 2018, 12:08 pm
I see that your experiance in game will help you alot also your decissions are usually right so its yes for me
View user profilehttp://www.redtube.com

on July 30th 2018, 6:20 am
xD
View user profile

on July 30th 2018, 7:14 am
Yes for me, we need to demote inactive admins Neutral

on July 30th 2018, 7:23 pm
i wanna SA but A IS GOOD XD , me too yes :v
Admin
View user profilehttp://usswatteam.tk

on July 31st 2018, 1:05 pm
Hello Tenshi.

Thank you for this apply as an administrator.

Unfortunately, your request is way too short to be accepted. We require your full motivations, your plans as an administrator, testify that you have read THIS and that you will apply this to every situation you will meet as an admin.

As your request is way too short and motivationless, it is a temporary NO for me.
View user profile

on July 31st 2018, 1:14 pm
All Am Gonna SAy is We Know THat ur A good Player But i think U can't be Good ADmin Am Afraid u use admin power in wrong way cuz ur always complaining about being abused by other people and i think u will use admin power only for those who abuse u 
So Its Also A temporary NO from me
View user profile

on July 31st 2018, 1:31 pm
uS|Killight wrote:Hello Tenshi.

Thank you for this apply as an administrator.

Unfortunately, your request is way too short to be accepted. We require your full motivations, your plans as an administrator, testify that you have read THIS and that you will apply this to every situation you will meet as an admin.

As your request is way too short and motivationless, it is a temporary NO for me.

My request says it all but if that's not enough for you, let me clarify.

What I mean to say is I am an active player that's online all day. You don't know this but I am playing this game from many, many years and for years I have been admin on different servers so I have more administration experience than many others here.

As for my motivation and plans; I'll do what's expected of an admin. I watch over both KoS and iWin and there are many rule breakers but right now as a member, I don't have the power to punish them. If I am admin, not only will cheaters be banned but also any trolls, abusers etc. will be strictly punished for their wrongdoings. Basically I'll bring discipline to the servers.

I have something called common sense that would help me decide what's right and wrong but yes, I have read the Administrator's Charter and I am sorry to say but it states many rules that I can't follow, simply because it's not possible. I will follow the ones that are possible and within reason, don't worry.

I cannot follow the following as the servers uS team provides has no such functions:

"II. SANCTIONS APPLICABLE BY ADMINISTRATORS 

15. Teamtasers must be forced no taser.

16. Teamstingers/gasers/flashers must be forced to no grenades."

There is only the options to force less lethal or no weapons. No such option as to force no taser and/or no grenades.

Last edited by Tenshi on July 31st 2018, 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user profile

on July 31st 2018, 1:37 pm
uS|ROGER wrote:All Am Gonna SAy is We Know THat ur A good Player But i think U can't be Good ADmin Am Afraid u use admin power in wrong way cuz ur always complaining about being abused by other people and i think u will use admin power only for those who abuse u 
So Its Also A temporary NO from me

Hello there.

That's what you "think". You say I can't be good admin but I haven't been admin yet so that's all just speculation in your mind. And no, I do not use admin powers for myself. No matter how much someone abuses me I always keep my mind cool so you can rest assured that I won't make any misjudgments. I may not be admin but I am already doing the work admins should be doing. Almost every cheater is reported by me to the admins and then they are banned by them. Do you think I hold grudges against every cheater? I do not. I just do what's the right thing to do.

P.S. don't you think your judgement is clouded by the fact I said you are not mature enough to be admin?

on July 31st 2018, 6:31 pm
I think you should wait a prudent time and make the request again my friend tenshi does not wait for you!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum