Go down
JigSaw :D

I Want to be  an admin  Empty I Want to be an admin

May 24th 2018, 11:17 pm
Why do you want to be admin : To be more helpful for the server rather more only reporting , in addition i'm active 24/7 Wink + everyone knows that i'm experianced player can know whats wrong since I became member i reported so many hackers as requested but mostly they gets banned in so far away period if they got banned etc fake accounts for banned people team naders , tasers etc but i think i am more active in swat 4 and i'm like everyone want to play clear game without bite or smelling or teamtasing thats why i want to be an admin
uS|Kashif

I Want to be  an admin  Empty Re: I Want to be an admin

May 25th 2018, 5:59 pm
I like the idea of you becoming admin but i don't think that banning someone for teamtase or teamnade is the right way, there are other options like make lesslethal/ forcenoweapon etc. and for abuse you can always mute them. other then that new mod auto kicks for rule violation and mutes too.
All things aside, i think we need active admins so its a yes from me. Good Luck!
uS|razi
uS|razi
Admin

May 26th 2018, 12:30 am
Hi Iphone I agree with Kashif banning is the last option you want to , team taser, team nade and so on. Am sure you guys aware of new mods in swat, It well kick automatic when they do many mistake or try to. I prefer a good admins with good heart like @ Levi @killght they one of the best admins that I know of. Any question that you need to ask or not unsure you welcome to ask him at anytime . Try deal with problems , without kick or ban players if you don't have to and deal with it in clam manner rather then use admin power.

As for Iphone My vote will be yes!!! Good luck

Thank you Razi

JigSaw :D

I Want to be  an admin  Empty I Want to be an admin

May 26th 2018, 1:00 am
I Ment limited ban like 20 mins * killight said the same*
L4C0ST3
L4C0ST3
http://www.redtube.com

May 27th 2018, 5:42 am
confused
uS|Killight
uS|Killight
Admin
http://usswatteam.tk

May 27th 2018, 1:01 pm
Hello Jig' !

You have got my yes for your application as admin.

You will represent our team while acting like an admin on our servers. So you will have to be irreproachable.

Soon, Razi and I will make and publish a set of rules admin will have to deal with : each sanction will be planned, there will be no difference between one or other admin's sanction's taken.

Welcome in our admin team !
uS|Salman
uS|Salman
http://shadowofheroes.clan.su

May 27th 2018, 8:02 pm
Since Founders said yes, so I have no choice but to agree with your Admin Role.
Looking forward to work with you Wink
Sponsored content